Sunday, November 2, 2008


my personal favorite

Evie's Stocking stuffers...


Here's my latest creation. I thought they turned out cute.

I made these wands with Christmas ornaments and tree decorations. You can find some pretty cute ones at the dollar store, or some of mind were 50% off at Michael's. I just painted some wooden dowels gold or silver, then hot glued the ornament on top. Then you top it off with some coordinating ribbon!

The pictures don't quite do them justice... If you're debating on making them I can say my 3 princesses will go nuts over them!

4 comments:

Dave and Loralee said...

I'll be making these for sure! so how hard do you think Bree will have to hit Emma with one before the hot glue loses it's holding ability? b/c I can guarantee that'll happen. maybe I'll just make about 10 of them to be on the safe side.

H.Cook said...

cuute! I am not sure if Clara will be into princesses or not because I never was, but I will have to keep these in mind. You are so talented!

Steph said...

SUPER cute!

Tricia said...

Really cute! Love the idea of using ornaments to make them.